Total time: 20min
Rice | 3 Cups cooked rice (can be several days old)
Chicken Stock | ¼ Cup
Curry Powder | 2 tsp.
Light Soy Sauce | 3 Tbl.
Garlic | 3 cloves finely chopped
Pineapple Chunks | 1+ ½ cups fresh Pineapple Chunks
Frozen Peas | 1 Cup
Carrots | 2 Lg. chopped into small cubes
Golden Raisins | ½ cup.
Cashews | ½ Cup
Spring Onions | 3 onions finely chopped
Cashews | ½ cup
Coriander | 1/3 cup fresh (optional)
- In a cup, stir the soy sauce/fish sauce together with the curry powder. Set Aside.
- Drizzle 1-2 Tbl. Olive oil into a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir- fry until fragrant.
- Whenever work pan becomes dry add stock as needed.
- Add carrots and fry for 3-4 min.
- Add Peas, Raisins, Cashews, and a little more stock. Fry 1-2 min.
- Add rice, pineapple chunks, onions, and rice. Avoid adding more stock at this point so the dish doesn’t become soupy.
- Drizzle the sauce from step 1 and gently stir-fry to combine over medium-high heat. Stir-fry for about 5-8 minutes (rice may start “dancing”) until desired lightness is achieved.
- To serve place in carved out pineapple or on a plate. Top with fresh corridor